Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Time Flies

I can hardly believe that in 2.5 months my littlest will be one year old.

One month after that 10 will be 11, and 14 will be graduating from middle school!

It's just a few months until spring.

Next year our whole life changes....again. Not that having a baby this past year didn't change things lol. But Next "school" year puts 11 in middle school and 14 in HIGH SCHOOL! She'll be in a public high school, on her own sorta, picking out her own classes, running with some new crowds along with the old crowd, planning her future. It's a big step. It feels like she's moving to a new town. How weird.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Isn't it amazing how fast a year passes? My little Jib will be one on Feb. 2 (so if the groundhog sees his shadow, she'll get 6 more weeks of birthday). She was my husband's birthday present last year (yep, his b-day is 2/2 as well)

I can relate to many of your feelings about change - next year my son starts high school and my oldest daughter starts middle school.

Change is good though - if nothing ever changed, life would get boring!!!

Julie said...

Ha ha - I heard the Twilight Zone music in my head when I read your comment about our names & kid's ages....

Julie said...

I got tagged by a friend, and I'm hoping you'll be so kind as to respond to my tag...check my blog for the rules