Friday, January 4, 2008

The Perfect Prayer

Another Coincidence!!! Ok...so I followed a comment to a blog www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com , which I first thought was a bot but I googled and it looked legit....so I followed.

From there I followed to a blog called I love my life, which was a very down to earth person with great insight.. and the source of the soon to follow perfect prayer.

From there I followed to another blog with a latin name that I honestly can't correctly recall (vitae....???). Again very inspirational. But get this - THAT blogger is just minutes away from where I am at this very moment!

Without further adieu (sp?).....the Perfect Prayer:

My dear Lord - I know that you will always care for our needs, because you care for the birds in the sky and the flowers in the fields - and we are so much more important to you. What amazes me is the depth and breadth of love and generosity you so freely pour out to us to fill our needs! You know exactly what we need, and you ALWAYS are there to provide it when we ask. Help me to have a generous attitude, as you have given those who have given in your name to supply for our needs!
AMEN

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm glad you liked my prayer. It seems hardly worthy of what God has done (and continues to do) for me and my family. The blog you went to after mine was my cousin-in-law (is that even a real term?) - my husband's cousin. She is a great girl and has a real heart for Christ! Come back anytime to visit my blog, I LOVE making new friends online!

Melany said...

Hi Jules! I was just following up on some of the comments I received while I was away over Christmas break. I am glad that my blog was an encouragement to you, and like Julie said, you are welcome back anytime. :) "Viata Mea" is Romanian for "My Life".

And yes, Julie, I think cousin-in-law is a great term!! :)