Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beginnings

I guess I thought that I'd at least put one entry in here, but apparently not. So, here it is.

Life is good - not easy, but good. I'm broke. Behind on bills. But I have a great family and great friends. Although I pretty much hate my job and it keeps me up nights with anxiety, It's a decent job with decent pay and decent benefits. It's served me well for 13 years.

Currently I am in my 31st week of my third pregnancy, already having two kids ages 13 and 9. Nope, this was not planned but I am happy. I love being pregnant. And I can already feel the sense of loss I will have after not being pregnant. Some might wonder how that's possible since there is then an actual baby, but it's not inside you and so much a part of you, so there's a little loss there.

My husband is being great. He was great the first time around, a jerk the second time around, and he is more than great this time. Besides work and school he is doing double duty around the house because, frankly, I'm just too darned old to be pregnant and functional. Glad he's here for us.

I have nothing important to say today. Just hello out there and blessings to everyone who crosses my blog path.

Peace,
Z

No comments: